Go back to nature with gorgeous neutral tones, honest materials and touchable textures. Get the Scandi look with the Carmo lounge from BoConcept. Using materials such as felt and wood, introduce a simplicity and sense of warmth important for any time of year. Here we list all the items, so you can get the look in your home.
Create a classic Scandinavian look derived from the Northern light, where in Denmark, they have tailored a distinct look to reflect maximum light and comfort into a room. Considering the short days they get in winter, choosing the right lounge suite and complimentary accessories are key to creating the homely feel, so distinctive to the Scandi look.
Get the look
- Cophenhagen wall system – shown here in matt white lacquered/oak veneer.
- Berlin table lamp – shown in charcoal grey with light grey chintz shade
- Velvet cushion – pale pink
- Coffee Arabica art on paper
- Carmo lounging sofa with resting unit – available in a range of fabrics and leathers. Shown here in light grey Lux Felt fabric.
- Bornholm coffee table – oak veneeerr/oak
- Monika rug – shown in beige
- Wire stool – shown in black metal
Discover BoConcept’s full range of lounge suites online or visit one of their Sydney furniture stores in either Crows Nest or Moore Park and see them for yourself. Or talk to one of our in store interior designers any day of the week, who are always happy to offer practical purchasing advice, customisation options or provide a BoConcept in home consultation for you.