-THIS MODEL HAS BEEN UPDATED TO MELO VERSION 2 | SEE MORE HERE –
Sofa with reclining and sleeping function, available in different fabrics. As shown, grey Sazza fabric. H79xW173xD83/197cm. [Melo – 6070] Article no.: 65060700284
Or contact BoConcept on (02) 9437 0066 for further details.
Not only are modern sofa beds perfect for when you have that overnight guest, but they can be used on a day-to-day basis in the living room, study or guest room. Our sofa beds are not only practical multi-functional pieces of furniture but they’re modern and stylish too. Find out how you can create either a formal or casual living room setting with our Melo sofa bed.
To get this classy and contemporary look keep to these simple steps:
1. Opt for mood lighting. The Shower Mega Floor Lamp is the perfect example as its fabric shade creates soft and direct lighting in one corner of the room, making it appear private and intimate.
2. Consider symmetrical balance. Symmetrical balance is seen in more classical style interiors.
3. Keep to a coordinated colour palette. If you have multiple furnishings, stick to the same material finishes. For example, the walnut veneer desk and coffee table seen above. Also, dark neutral colours create a sense of drama and sophistication.
4. Less is more. In terms of adding accessories to the space, less is more. Stick to a few accessories that enhance the space, whether it be a modern floor lamp or shaggy rug.
Or, follow these steps to give your sofa bed a playful and eccentric feel:
1. Be courageous with colour. If you’re sofa bed is upholstered in a neutral colour, don’t be afraid to add accessories in bright hues and daring patterns. Add in a bold coffee table or print to create more personality in the space.
2. Natural lighting is key. Natural lighting indicates a sense of liveliness and energy that suits a more modern interior.
3. Asymmetry is best. Asymmetrical balance is more casual and assumes a more laid-back atmosphere. Try mixing some dissimilar objects that have equal visual weight or eye attraction.
4. Go nuts with the accessories. While a more sophisticated interior is achieved with minimal decor, eclectic interiors flourish when accessories fill the space. It adds a personal touch to any room.
- our sofa beds easily convert into a single or double bed for your overnight guests
- optimise and personalise your space with the Stockholm sofa bed in a regular 2-seater or with a resting unit with built-in storage and choose between many fabrics and leathers
Our customisable sofa beds are produced upon order. Standard delivery time is 10 – 12 weeks. Please contact your store for more details.
Please contact your store for further information
We always recommend that you shake your cushions regularly to ensure form stability
- ordinary cleaning: vacuum frequently and use BoConcept textile care products for general cleaning
- all fabrics can be dry-cleaned
- cushions have a loose cover for extra cleaning
- fabrics treated with AquaClean do not require treatment with BoConcept textile products